derstand busine

in Here is your first Forum Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:31 am
by lluggg599 • 6 Posts

Reid could miss Saints game

Don't Miss:Geo QuizOakland needs toy donationsSilicon Valley state?So long, 415Girls' brains vs. boysCarroll: Acts of kindnessSporting a walking boot on his left leg, defensive tackle revealed Wednesday that he sustained a high ankle sprain in Sunday's 10 9 loss to Carolina and is pessimistic about his ability to play Sunday at New Orleans.

"I think probably, yeah," McDonald said when asked if his injury ruled him out this week.

If McDonald can't play, he will be replaced at left defensive tackle by , 23, who hasn't started a game in his two year career. Jerod Eddie, who replaced McDonald in the Authentic Odell Beckham Jr Jersey second quarter last week, had four tackles in 40 snaps against the Panthers.

Meanwhile, the playing status of rookie safety is uncertain after he sustained his second concussion since Sept. 15 against the Panthers. Reid said Weston Richburg Kids Jersey he's symptom free and has given no thought to sitting out a week. Reid, who grew up in Geismar, La., and attended LSU, acknowledged playing in the Superdome would be special.

"I have been looking forward to this one," Reid said. "That's my home state, and I've been watching (Saints quarterback) and those guys for a long Weston Richburg Youth Jersey time. This is part of my dream."

Chiefs sign Williams: Kyle Williams found a new team: 49ers Midwest.

A day after he was released by the Niners, the fourth year wideout was claimed by the 9 0 , where he will reunite with former teammates in quarterback , wide receiver and cornerback .

Williams, however, won't reconnect with . The former 49ers wide Odell Beckham Jr Kids Jersey receiver was released to make room for Williams on the roster.

Williams' father, executive vice president , said his son wasn't bitter after the 49ers parted ways.

"We even commented on it yesterday, that the 49ers from the ownership level all the way down have been nothing but respectful, positive with him and supportive," Williams said at baseball's general manager meetings in Orlando. "We understand business. From the Williams family, we don't harbor any resentment."

Briefly: Head coach said cornerbacks and were candidates to become the backup punt returner behind LaMichael James. . McDonald, tight end Garrett Celek (hamstring) and defensive tackle (shoulder) didn't practice. Reid, tight end (concussion) and linebacker (foot) were among those limited.

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 9 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: hsdjkbmbulNM369
Board Statistics
The forum has 10915 topics and 13892 posts.