at's it for my 2013 NFL Week

in Here is your first Forum Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:20 am
by lluggg598 • 6 Posts

2013 NFL Week 13 Predictions and Picks

It's time for my 2013 NFL week 13 predictions and picks. The schedule for week 13 kicks off with 3 games on Thanksgiving day. Green Bay is in Detroit for a pivotal divisional contest. The Packers could or could not be with Aaron Rodgers at that point. Chances are, Green Bay will be without their main offensive threat and team leader. For that reason, I'll go with Detroit at home. Calvin Johnson catches 2 touchdown passes from Matthew Stafford and eats the famous turkey leg in a 33 21 victory.

Also on the Thanksgiving day NFL Gabe Jackson Kids Jersey schedule is Oakland at Dallas. The Cowboys shouldn't have a huge problem dispatching the Raiders but that's typical of the Dallas MO. Still, I look for Tony Romo to enjoy a huge Thanksgiving game with 4 touchdown passes and a 31 17 Cowboys win.

The third game on the NFL Thanksgiving day schedule is a night contest between Pittsburgh and Baltimore. The Ravens are at home but can they overcome eating too much turkey to beat the suddenly charging Steelers? I'm going to go with the road team in this one. Pittsburgh wins an ugly one 19 16.

The schedule then moves to Sunday for the bulk of match ups. Jacksonville is in Cleveland for the "nobody cares about this game" contest. Can the Jags pull off the road upset if nobody is there to see it? I'd say no.

Browns escape with a 23 17 win.

Tennessee heads to Indy to face the up and down Colts. If the Colts can put together a decent first half, I look for this one to be not so close. Indianapolis wins 30 16.

Chicago visits Minnesota for what could be a huge game for the Bears. Jay Cutler could be back in action and if he is I'd assume the Bears win going away. Matt Forte gets 123 yard and 2 touchdowns and out rushes Adrian Peterson in the process. Bears steal this one 27 24.

The Jets host Miami in other action during the 2013 NFL week 13 schedule. Just when you expect the Jets to win one the opposite occurs. Miami wins a close one in overtime 23 20.

Arizona is at Philadelphia to face the red hot Eagles. Carson Palmer is intercepted 2 times and the Eagles offense puts up 38 in a 38 17 win. LeSean McCoy also adds 2 touchdowns in the victory.

Tampa Bay travels to Carolina to face the Panthers. The Bucs are playing much better of late but it won't matter this week. Mike Glennon is picked off 3 times by the Carolina defense and Cam Newton rushes for 2 touchdowns. Carolina wins easy 34 10.

Houston hosts New England in what could be an upset special. The Texans play well but they get "Tom Brady ed" in the end. Brady finds a running back(you take your pick) for the game winning swing pass. New England wins 27 21.

Atlanta heads to Buffalo in other NFL week 13 action. Can the Falcons play well enough to win or have they given up completely? I don't think this game will matter much to Atlanta fans or players as the season continues to crumble. For that matter, Buffalo wins 28 20.

San Francisco hosts St. Louis elsewhere. I expect the 49'ers to put up enough points to pull away in the 4th quarter from a suddenly stubborn St. Louis team. San Fran wins 31 22.

Denver is at Kansas City for the supposed game of the week. I believe Peyton Manning and his troops will be all business. Broncos roll to a 31 13 victory. The Broncos defense creates 4 turnovers despite allowing 130 yards from Jamaal Charles.

Cincy is on the road at San Diego for another Sunday afternoon matchup. The Bengals could use a road win but the Chargers are tough at home. I look for Philip Rivers to hit Danny Woodhead for the game winning touchdown in the 4th quarter. Chargers escape with a 27 23 win.

The Giants are in Washington for a Sunday night matchup. Can Eli Manning turn his season around or is this team just raidersnflofficialauthentic.com/authentic-gabe-jackson-jersey.html completely playing for a draft pick at this point? It's very possibly both still happens. Eli plays better but it's not enough. Washington win a shootout 30 28.

The Monday night game feature New Orleans in Seattle. The Seahawks should be primed for this one but nothing really prepares you to slow down packersofficialauthentic.com/authentic-demetri-goodson-jersey.html Drew Brees. Brees passes for 3 touchdown passes and the Saints emerge with a 24 17 win.

That's it for my 2013 NFL Week 13 predictions and picks. I hope everyone enjoys the NFL Thanksgiving day schedule! . That's a mouthful, www.packersofficialauthentic.com/authentic-demetri-goodson-jersey.html isn't it?Specifically I write about sports, reality television, entertainment, hot t. View profile

Week 11 Win Loss Picks Predictions 2013 NFL FootballWeek 11 2013 NFL Picks, Win Loss PredictionsCompletely Absurd NFL Playoff PredictionsThe powers of my prognostication returned a record of 2 2 during last week's opening round of the NFL playoffs. Which teams will win each of the four games?Fan's Week 13 NFL Picks Against the Spread: Houston Texans at Tennessee TitansThe Tennessee Titans and Houston Texans will meet during Week 13 of the 2012 13 NFL season on December 2, 2012. The game will be played at LP Field in Nashville, Tennessee. These are some picks against the spread for.

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 12 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: hsdjkbmbulNM369
Board Statistics
The forum has 10915 topics and 13892 posts.