nd that the worlds were

in Here is your first Forum Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:27 am
by lluggg594 • 6 Posts

and that aliens tie into their religion

Yes, actually, although I bet most Mormons wouldn be particularly happy with that characterization. It not aliens like the Blob, or those squid looking characters on the Simpsons. The Mormons aliens would be humans, just humans on other planets. Our god, to them, would have been one of those aliens at one time, and he would have lived an exemplary life and been judged by his god (also a former alien) as worthy to become a god. Then he went Andre Williams Jersey on and made the Earth what it is and put us on it. It is my understanding that the concept is that God actually had intercourse with his wife in heaven, and gave birth to spirits, and then sent those spirits down into human bodies, however I have gotten some conflicting answers on that here on AB, Jay Bromley Womens Jersey and I never made it quite that far in the Church. There was even supposedly a planet, called Kolob, where our God was from. So yes, aliens.

Now, let the downratings begin.

Well there is merit to this answer. As a Mormon I have been taught that I should be "in the world but not of the world" In a world and not of it, sounds like an alien to me!But we did come to this earth to take it over, here the twist though you were in on it.

We don know, by the way, where Kolob is other than that it is the closest star to God. However God planet is not in the Kolob star system, Celestial planets are inhabbited by beings of light "brighter than the noon day sun" and have no need of stars.

who misplaced there sense of humor now?I wasn talking about a governmental take over sheesh I was talking about all of us coming to heaven to live on earth (taking over the previously uninhabited world) if I right then you obviously were there too because you are on earth now.

"According to the Book of Mormon, Moroni was "only twenty and five years http://www.giantsnflofficialauthentic.com/authentic-jay-bromley-jersey.html old when he was appointed chief captain" of the Nephites.[3] The appointment came in response to a looming war with Lamanites and Zoramites, a force which was led by Zerahemnah and included many Nephite dissenters. The Lamanite army attacked the Nephites in the land of Jershon and the battle ended on the banks of the river Sidon. In this war, Moroni set to work readying the Nephite people with body armor for the first time. He sent spies to investigate the Lamanites weaknesses, following which he led his troops with the plan to surround those of the Lamanites. The entire time, his objective was to defend his people and their right to worship their God as they pleased. Ultimately, Moroni met this objective, which resulted in keeping many of the Lamanites from ever coming to combat against the Nephites again.

Known for his revolutionary strategies in all realms of military tactics, safety, and precaution, he kept the people physically safe, while praying, guiding and leading his armies by divine intervention, he was able to keep his people out of the hands of his enemy while seeing to their needs physically and spiritually. He was also known by his people for his firm ideology and integrity and willingness to support the causes of personal freedom gaining the people trust and never failed them."Now I realize that there no direct linkage between the Angel Moroni and Captain Moroni in The Book of Mormon but why let facts spoil a great story? Joseph Smith never did!

And that all I have to say about THAT!

That actually less ridiculous then believing the Son of God, the creator of the universe, was born on Earth 2000 years ago as a result of conception by MAGIC and established a new religion to save mankind, gave everyone the impression he would be back shortly after his death to save them, and hasn been heard from since.

At least we can make a reasonable assumption that there probably is alien life elsewhere in our galaxy, if not the universe. Even though the odds of everything happening just right to allow for conditions favorable enough for life to thrive are astronomical, there are an unimaginably large amount of chances for it to happen. What we call aliens, may be the same as "Angels" (some believe).

Joseph Smith saw an "Angel of Light" and right afterward, sent people out into the world to "deceive" many. He was promised that his church would "take over all the kingdoms of the earth and what he may have had to do to receive this promise may never be known. But since he was told (I believe) that "all his lawless deeds would be forgiven", he organized assassins in order to promote the goals of the church, with Bringem Young using those same secret teachings in the massacre of giantsnflofficialauthentic.com/authentic-andre-williams-jersey.html the Fancher wagon train.

They do and there is no getting around it:

"Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear." Hebrews 11:3"And now, after the many testimonies which have been given of him, this is the testimony, last of all, which we give of him: That he lives!

For we saw him, even on the right hand of God; and we heard the voice bearing record that he is the Only Begotten of the Father

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 10 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: hsdjkbmbulNM369
Board Statistics
The forum has 10915 topics and 13892 posts.