going to be a better experienc

in Here is your first Forum Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:38 am
by lluggg589 • 6 Posts

South Lakes Wild Cheap Jerseys Animal Park

had an afternoon here and it was free entry both a blessing and a pain. great value being free but it was so full it was hard to appreciate what was on show. despite this the vulture enclosure was good and you get to go inside, the tigers didnt seem to happy to have so many people around, but the lions made up for it and were great to see. a few Wholesale Jerseys of the animals are able to wander around such as the lemurrs which made it a different experience. i would like to go back when it was a little warmer (not november) and a little less crowded.

We went up to South Lakes Wild Animal Park on the Saturday 30th October despite the slight rain and sunny spells predicted by the weather forcast. Arrived there 20 minutes after park opening time of 10am. Free parking also may I add!My only critisism of the zoo was something that perhaps they had no control over. We thought we would have one anyway to remind us of the feeding times of animals if it was just a brochure, but we weren't disappointed. Out popped a very glossy and expensive looking medium large sized colour picture guidebook with comprehensive descriptions of the attractions and how they live out in the wild. Definitely worth the few quid they charge!As soon as you step through the gate there is a large sign to tell you to be careful that no wild animals escape as you are entering. This told me straight away that it was going to be a better experience than Blackpool zoo which we visited a week previous. Upon entering there are lots of ducks, birds and peacocks waddling around freely. They are very tame and not threatening or wanting to peck you for trying to pass through. Also to note is the chance to feed them at a set time in Wholesale NFL Jerseys the day. This was very popular but everybody got a chance to feed the little critters grapes from the hand which they politely take off you and munch!The Giraffe's were great and you can also feed them in their enclosure as the keeper hands out carrots. Everything is in walking distance and close by to other enclosures and just means that you get to see everything in one day Wholesale NFL Jerseys without feeling like you have missed something out. Everything is signposted and it is very easy to navigate. What I mean by this is where animals need to be in cages because they would eat you they are, yet the clever two level design allows you to view on ground level or above on constructed walkways. Brilliant there isnt one animal that you couldn't stand and view in perfect clarity.

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 9 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: hsdjkbmbulNM369
Board Statistics
The forum has 10915 topics and 13892 posts.