what was supposed to be in

in Here is your first Forum Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:52 am
by lluggg579 • 5 Posts

Bay Area Restaurants

I just had a light lunch here and although the Cubano con leche was very tasty that's about the only good thing I can say good about my meal. I eat gluten free and my choice seemed to be the frittata. I'm not sure now what was supposed to be in it since all I could really taste was salt. The frittata was a tiny portion with some slices of apple and pear. But back to the actual frittata. Besides being so salty I couldn't finish this tiny slice it was burnt (who likes burned eggs, I don't), it smelled like burned eggs which is unpleasant in and of itself, but was very, very dry. I would hesitate to ever go back. I'm sorry I tipped generously at the beginning.

Not your typical Asian cheap nfl jerseys restaurant, with different flavours and dishes. The roti was especially good as it was fresh, and soft. Served with 2 curry dips, one coconut based, and cheap nfl jerseys the other spice based, it was a really good appetizer. Ginger salad: Not my personal favourite, just because I don't like ginger. Mango fish: Well Wholesale NFL Jerseys cooked fish with tart mangos pieces helped cleanse the palette. Rangoon lamb: A generous portion of flavourful lamb. Good prices, good eats. They do take reservations, so make the effort and call ahead.

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 10 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: hsdjkbmbulNM369
Board Statistics
The forum has 10915 topics and 13892 posts.