Peirro and Stanton appear to b

in Here is your first Forum Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:40 pm
by lluggg618 • 1 Post

News Features in parsippany

No, this happened because there's a sub class of people who are barely human,Read More possibly raised by one parent and likely none, while one (or both) parents were only interested in screwing and otherwise abrogating themselves of responsibility of what came after. // And, now that these untermenschen cheap jerseys from china with no regard for human life are allowed to roam free, the only way to save ourselves is to act at least a little bit like them and carry a gun to protect ourselves and either garner respect that way or at feel that we at least have some self respect and maybe a little bravado. // Does the above sound sick? We're all sick them and us. Don't reduce yourself to their level by trying to turn NJ into the Wild West.1 And let this lost generation die outWish u could. All goes to Newark to pay for all the dregs of society so they can grow big and strong and at the least blame whitey for their situation, at the worst kill uLuisL December 21, 2013 at 07:40 pmI think the real issue here is Pay to Play. Fairview Insurance Agency Associates donated money toRead More the Mayors campaign and most likely is in violation of the law. This Mayor is clueless. I think the Mayor is worried that the guy from Fairview insurance won't get his money that he promised himJust Me December 22, 2013 at 08:40 amHere is some insight for you, Fairview was around long before the current Mayor took office. I thinkRead More clueless are the poor taxpayers in Parsippany we are dealing with a collection of Councilmen who have political axes to grind. Calling some of the councilmen intelligent is at best a stretch and an insult to those who are. DePeirro and Stanton appear to be the only two have any clue. I am pleased that the Parsippany Council and Senators Bucco and Pennacchio are challenging the state's position. What troubles me is that there does not seem to be agreement on what can and/or should be done with Kirkland Hall, by whom, and at what cost. Is it feasible to form a group of individuals living in Morris County/Parsippany, that would be willing and able to study the options?Jeff December 21, 2013 at 07:36 amHmmm. Move the antiques. Demolish the building. Happy.Guess you don't like a differing opinionRead More that the place isn't in my view worth saving.This thing that you seem to be attached too will not attract enough visitors except for Halloween. It will only suck money to be maintained and for what true purpose. My tax dollars are better served elsewhere I see no value in this.

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 18 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: dfgbfd
Board Statistics
The forum has 10876 topics and 13853 posts.